Tuesday, January 17

It has always been like this

Hello everyone.

So, I've been really down lately because I don't know, maybe its just life. Life is crazy, one day you could be so happy eating out with friends, go on an awesome roller coaster ride but the next day you could just lie on your bed all day and feeling miserable. Like right now, I'm currently lying on my bed and writing this because I'm feeling miserable,sad and worthless. By the way, due to this situation I have a huge pimple on my forehead. One of my friends thought I hit something because the pimple is swollen. Ok that's an update. Hahaha.

Okay now back to the topic.

My life has always been like this. I mean one day I could be extremely happy but the next day I could be sad all day. Like right now, even the simplest things could upset me real deep. Then, I feel empty because I can't have anyone that I can talk to. I'm really picky when it comes to sharing my feelings. Sometimes, I don't even share my problems with my close friends. Ahaks but now I'm trying to share as much as possible because I know if I keep my feelings I will be more hurt.

2017 started not very well for me but I'm still working to make it one of the best years of my life. Please be good 2017.



I got a lot of face mask from Nature Republic directly from Korea from my aunt (thank you) !


This little things makes me really happy. I also got a new perfume but I don't wear it to school because I have the "school perfume". Do you guys have your own "school perfume"?

I'm not a big fan of this perfume but my brother got it for me so I'm going to use it anyway.

I think that's all for now. I'm still sad but it's alright. This quote helps me to motivate myself. I hope it inspires you guys too. 


Bye! 

No comments: